CyberLunch is a quarterly, informal lunchtime gathering of cyber experts, students, professors, entrepreneurs, and government leaders. Participants come to speak and hear about cutting-edge developments in Israeli and international cyberspace. The goal is threefold: to exchange information, opinions and updates about these developments; to gain feedback regarding works-in-progress; and to build a long-term professional network.
Each CyberLunch session focuses on a specific cyber issue that is briefly presented by an expert guest (20 minutes), then a discussion and a round-the-table of participants who are interested in sharing views. The forum operates according to Chatham House rules.
The Hebrew University Cyber Research Center hosts a light lunch for participants.
We convene between 12:30-13:30 in Room 365 of the Law Faculty.
05/05/2019 – Israel's Developing Cyber Strategy: Current Aspects / Deganit Paikowsky, Assessment Department, Strategy and Capacity Building Division, National Cyber Directorate.
Please Register Here.
- 10/11/2019 – Effective Information Sharing Platforms for Boosting Cybersecurity: Towards the Regulation of Trust in Cyberspace / Deborah Housen-Couriel.
- 12/01/2020 – MediSec – Medical Security for the Next-Generation Hospital / Danit Leybovich-Shati, Israeli National Cyber Directorate.
- 22/03/2020 – Competing Authorities, Organizations and Interests: A Realistic View of US Cybersecurity / Rhea Siers, George Washington University.
- 07/06/2020 – "Wicked Problems" of New Cyberspace Technologies: To Regulate or Not to Regulate / Ram Levi, Konfidas
- 18/11/2018 – Israel's Cyberdiplomacy: Key Issues for 2019 / Iddo Moed, Cybersecurity Coordinator of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 06/01/2019 – Private Insurers as Regulators of Data Protection and Cybersecurity Practices / Asaf Lubin.
- 10/03/2019 – Promoting Cybersecurity in Israel's Banking Sector / Dalit Caspi-Schachner.
המפגשים ייערכו בחדר 365 בפקולטה למשפטים בהר הצופים, בין 12:30 ל-13:30 בתאריכים המופיעים לעיל.