- We are happy to update that the CEO of the National Insurance Institute (NII) has answered the clinic's letter (See January 2019, below) and stated that the NII decided to cancel the Tender to Purchase Online Monitoring Services: Hebrew.
- The Clinic's Postion on blockages by elected officials in social networks: Hebrew. Download the Clinic's letter sample for blocked persons: Hebrew. News Article on the Topic (Hebrew).
- Alongside with fellow civil society organizations, The Clinic on Digital & Human Rights in cyberspace wrote to the Head of the Israeli Central Election Committee requesting the appointment of a representative on his behalf who would respond to reports on fake bot networks: Hebrew. News Article on the Topic (Hebrew).
- Letter to the Israeli Minister for Public Transportation on behalf of a social activist, Mr. Yossi Saidov, who was blocked from the minister's official Facebook page after criticizing the minister's policy on the page. We argue that such an act infringes Mr. Saidov's rights to freedom of expression and access to information: Hebrew. Due to our letter, the legal consoler of the minster have informed us that the minister has unblocked Mr. Saidov from his official page on social networks and assured us that posting criticism would not lead to blocking him in the future. See the Minister's Response (Hebrew).
- Letter to the National Insurance Institute (NII) Following the Publication of a Tender to Purchase Online Monitoring Services That Enable It to Monitor Public Discourse on Social Networks, and Public Conduct in Cyberspace in General: Hebrew.
- Position of the Clinic regarding the Proposed Law concerning the Filtering of Websites: The Original Position – English; Hebrew; The Updated Position: English; Hebrew.
- Ale Yarok (Green Leaf) Party v. Facebook – Exhaustion of Proceedings: Hebrew. Interview Regarding the Lawsuit (Hebrew).